Monday, February 18, 2008

To do

Here is my list to do today (and maybe tomorrow depending on how the day goes)
I am posting it here so maybe I will feel a little more pressure to get things done knowing that everyone can see what I am supposed to be doing.

Spring Cleaning Day!
Kitchen
1. Start Dishwasher
2. wipe down all countertops
3. clean out fridge
4. wipe out microwave
5. clean stove top with sos pads
6. sweep and scrub floor
7. wash rugs
8. wash inside of window above sink
9. scrub sink and fill w/ clorox water to disinfect
Living Room
1. Pick up all toys
2. Dust
3. Vacuum
4. toss trash
5. spray carpet with foam spray in high traffic area and revacuum
6. wash front door
7. wash inside of windows
Bathrooms
1. clean sink and vanity
2. clean toilet
3. clean shower/tub
4. polish mirrors
5. empty trash
6. vacuum/ mop floors
Bedrooms
1. pick up all toys
2. dust
3. put all clothes away where they belong and straighten drawers
4. polish mirrors
5. change bedding
6. vacuum
Misc.
1. clean up laundry room
2. straighten kitchen cabinets
3. burn trash
4. keep laundry going and fold and put away
5. START DINNER so my family can eat today!!!
So far I have washed a load of rugs and heading to put another load in and start the dishwasher. I will let you know how today went later.
Abbey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!I bet calgon will be calling before the end of the day!!
good luck with it all- I know any task I have usually gets multiplied by three sometimes more since I have such great little helpers! But it is all so worth a little mess sometimes!
Priscilla