Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to School

The start of the school year is always exciting! I am a geek that has always loved when the end of August rolls around-school starts, fall sports start, fall decorations come out, my birthday is right around the corner along with 2 of my 3 children. I just love everything about this time of year! But this year is especially exciting. I have started back to school...which I am still pretty excited about-I think that is a good sign.

J7 has started 2nd grade with a new teacher and is lovin' it!

First Day of School





Princess4 has started preschool and is doing better than I could ever have imagined.

See how happy she is to be going to school


Just kidding this isn't the first day picture

-just a normal everyday picture-










This is the first day of school picture




And the big kicker is daddy is teaching this year and HE is loving it...of course he has only had 1 day so far :) but he thinks he is really going to like it.


Daddy's classroom


This makes the back to school process even more exciting for our family. We have all enjoyed being at the school helping daddy get ready and being in the middle of all the hustle and bustle. So I am a little sad that the summer is coming to a close but also very excited that school has started and fall is nearly here! The first home softball game is Monday night -but it just dawned on me I have class and won't be able to be there to see my Courtney play her last first game...(a little teary)...



Gotta love "my Courtney" (as Jaden says)

Courtney
and Aunt Alisa
(at homecoming last year)
are both seniors this year...where has the time gone. I am not ready for them to grow up yet. A little late for that I guess.



The first home football game is next Friday night and we are going to all be able to go cheer on our team! GO BULLDOGS!


No comments: