Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yuck!

I have been a long time lurker over at http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/..y ...but I will join the rank of commenter's tomorrow as I will post about "What's in your car" messy car blog carnival. I had just cleaned out my van yesterday when I read shannon's post and I knew I just had to post. I threw away a trash bag full of trash (the usual stuff...gum wrappers, McDonald's wrappers, Kleenex, etc.) then I filled a laundry basket with the rest of the junk and carried it in to distribute to it's rightful place. Here is the list: baby blanket, princess backpack, part of hubby's motorcycle saddle bag, rain suit from said motorcycle saddle bag, 3 plastic plates, comb and detangling spray, 4 sippy cups, photo album, baby doll diaper bag, 2 hot wheels, buzz light year, old cell phone, 2 pair of pants and a shirt for 2 year old boy, socks (dirty), hat, 2 dead batteries, 5 books, tennis shoes, several pony tail holders, toy iron, water bottle, staple gun and of course enough old french fries and other crumbs off the floor that should my family be stranded in our van we could be sustained for quite some time. I can't wait to see how I measure up to everyone else's yuck factor. I remember b.c. (before children) when my car was always neat and tidy. Oh, the joy's of parenthood!

No comments: