Friday, November 14, 2008

Keeping The Main Thing The Main Thing

As the Christmas season quickly approaches it gets far too easy to get caught up in all the hustle and bustle and the stress that may come along with that. I really liked what I read about Dayspring cards JESUS IS THE GIFT MOVEMENT and thought I would share it with you. Below is the thought behind this movement. Enjoy!

OUR FOCUS
Jesus is the Gift is a movement that focuses on and honors Jesus as the ultimate gift. We encourage Christians to celebrate Him by tying a ribbon around a cross as a visual reminder of His sacrifice. We also challenge believers to engage in gift giving as a loving act of ministry and reflection of Jesus rather than a chore or obligation.
Our goal is not to discourage the many wonderful aspects of the Christmas season but to redeem giving, decorating, and celebrating in a way that brings “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men” (Luke 2:14 KJV).


To check out all the details go to www.jesusisthegift.com

No comments: